MURAT YILDIRIM ARAB FANS HOME

ترجمة جزء جديد من الحلقة الاولي  613623
عزيزي الزائر / عزيزتي الزائرة يرجي التكرم بتسجبل الدخول اذا كنت عضو معنا
او التسجيل ان لم تكن عضو وترغب في الانضمام الي اسرة المنتدي
سنتشرف بتسجيلك
شكرا ترجمة جزء جديد من الحلقة الاولي  829894
ادارة المنتدي ترجمة جزء جديد من الحلقة الاولي  103798

MURAT YILDIRIM ARAB FANS HOME

هل تريد التفاعل مع هذه المساهمة؟ كل ما عليك هو إنشاء حساب جديد ببضع خطوات أو تسجيل الدخول للمتابعة.

الف مبروك افتتاح منتدى MURAT YILDIRIM FANS HOME
منتدى MURAT YILDIRIM FANS HOME مش هتقدر تغمض عينيك
اعزائي أعضاء منتدى murat yildirim lovers ارجو منكم وضع المساهمات في مكانها المخصص لها ليستمتع الجميع بمساهماتكم وشكرا

المواضيع الأخيرة

»  لقاء مع مراد يلدريم في باريس
ترجمة جزء جديد من الحلقة الاولي  Emptyالأحد فبراير 18, 2018 10:05 pm من طرف sarahmuratagha

» murat yildirim biography
ترجمة جزء جديد من الحلقة الاولي  Emptyالأربعاء فبراير 14, 2018 10:13 am من طرف sarahmuratagha

» حلقة كوميدية بعنوان Patron kim ?
ترجمة جزء جديد من الحلقة الاولي  Emptyالأحد فبراير 11, 2018 7:15 pm من طرف sarahmuratagha

» صور لقاء مراد مع مجله المرأة اليونانية
ترجمة جزء جديد من الحلقة الاولي  Emptyالأربعاء نوفمبر 29, 2017 2:18 pm من طرف sarahmuratagha

» ظهور جديد لمراد يلدريم بورتشين تيرزيوجلو..تفاصيل جميله بالداخل
ترجمة جزء جديد من الحلقة الاولي  Emptyالإثنين سبتمبر 04, 2017 1:30 pm من طرف sarahmuratagha

» لقاء جريده الصباح التركيه مع مراد يلدريم و ايمان الباني
ترجمة جزء جديد من الحلقة الاولي  Emptyالسبت مايو 13, 2017 8:09 pm من طرف sarahmuratagha

» العشق الاسودج3
ترجمة جزء جديد من الحلقة الاولي  Emptyالجمعة أبريل 28, 2017 1:39 pm من طرف sarahmuratagha

» اغاني المطرب مصطفى صندل ....متجدد
ترجمة جزء جديد من الحلقة الاولي  Emptyالسبت أبريل 22, 2017 11:17 am من طرف sarahmuratagha

» فيلم مراد الجديد
ترجمة جزء جديد من الحلقة الاولي  Emptyالإثنين مارس 20, 2017 11:20 am من طرف sarahmuratagha

2 مشترك

ترجمة جزء جديد من الحلقة الاولي

manal mansour
    manal mansour
    نائب مدير
    نائب مدير

عدد المساهمات : 4536
    نقاط : 6640
    تاريخ التسجيل : 24/02/2011
    العمر : 39

ترجمة جزء جديد من الحلقة الاولي  Empty ترجمة جزء جديد من الحلقة الاولي

مُساهمة من طرف manal mansour الجمعة مارس 02, 2012 2:42 am

شكراااا للصديقة جابي علي الترجمة GapyF.Fyi

ترجمة جزء جديد من الحلقة الاولي  2091856198 ترجمة جزء جديد من الحلقة الاولي  2091856198 ترجمة جزء جديد من الحلقة الاولي  2091856198 ترجمة جزء جديد من الحلقة الاولي  2091856198 ترجمة جزء جديد من الحلقة الاولي  2091856198 ترجمة جزء جديد من الحلقة الاولي  2091856198 ترجمة جزء جديد من الحلقة الاولي  2091856198 ترجمة جزء جديد من الحلقة الاولي  2091856198
    ترجمة جزء جديد من الحلقة الاولي  Jb13306523591
    It begins with Zaki. "I knew it & I waited for it" .He was talking about the five of them. He said everyone name and its meaning.
    He said that they treated us bad. We swore. We remained silent. They named as the Sleepers. Now no one can know. I knew it alone. Actually our story ended. But this morning everything started.I started it.

Then he talked about Ecevit. That he studied well. He has many good things. He forgot what happened to them when they were kids. But later He didn't give anyone permission to treat him unfair.
    Ecveit Oran means our glory/honor

The girl said to Ecveit that "We won" and she wanted to celebrate. The went to their boss. I think he gave them a check & He was making fun what the girl will do with the money.
    She said she might get a marriage proposal but she doesn't know If she will accept it.

Then Bilal. He hit the man and said to him "When the kid comes, you will ask him like a man" And he asked the kid what he wants to eat.
    And he said to the man "You won't touch this kid again. You will talk to him like a man." And he said to the kid "don't be afraid there is nothing"

Then Zaki. His boss wanted him to go the address he gave and bring someone. Zaki wanted to do something at the evening (I think to meet a girl) And his boss gives him the permission. He thanked him & he said he won't forget
    thi
    s favor.

When Zaki heard the man saying his name he stopped the car. The man asked him why he stopped?. What's going on boy? Then Zaki shot him.

The girl coming to Ecevit. He said to her that he is working. She left.

Then Zaki said that Ahu is the only girl of their story. She is the big love.
    ترجمة جزء جديد من الحلقة الاولي  Jb13306523592

Bilal asked Ahu where is the kid. she said at home. He said at this time. He said that she doesn't believ him. she doesn't trust him. But you will see. Then he said he loves her.

Ecevit asked his boss What's up? If he learned something. His boss said it is bad. Ecevit asked If Zaki said something or told something.
    His boss said no he didn't. Ecevit said If he can be his lawyer. His boss asked him from where he knows Zaki. Ecevit said from so old. So old not to rememeber.

Bilal called Ecevit with his name "honor". They hugged. Bilal asked him If he knew about Zaki. If he knew whom he shot.
    Ecevit said he heard. They said to him we will not leave Zaki right?

They went to Zaki. The man said to him his lawyer came. Zaki is surprised.

Bilal and ebo hugged Zaki. Ecevit said there is no time. We will hug later. Zaki said no later brother.

Ecevit asked Zaki to tell him everything. Zaki said he got out & hit the man. Ecvit told him don't confess. leave it to me
    Bilal asked Ecevit did you forget? Did you forgot what they have done to us?
    ترجمة جزء جديد من الحلقة الاولي  336656176 ترجمة جزء جديد من الحلقة الاولي  336656176 ترجمة جزء جديد من الحلقة الاولي  336656176 ترجمة جزء جديد من الحلقة الاولي  336656176 ترجمة جزء جديد من الحلقة الاولي  336656176 ترجمة جزء جديد من الحلقة الاولي  336656176 ترجمة جزء جديد من الحلقة الاولي  336656176 ترجمة جزء جديد من الحلقة الاولي  336656176

The paper the boy is holding "Save me". Ecveit wanted to go. Bilal said to him "does a brother leave his brother like this?, Aren't you my brother? Save me"
    They want to eat from the sweets. Ahu asked Ecevit if he has money he said no.

After the accident
    Ecevit is saying to them to run away.
    ترجمة جزء جديد من الحلقة الاولي  Jb13306523592

All in the Cafe: Ahu is saying she wishes Zaki is with them. she asked Ecevit if he saw him. Ecevit Said no . She wanted to leave. Both Bilal & Ecevit wanted to bring her.
    She said to Ecveit see you, Bilal said she will see him.

Ecevit is saying t Belal he has a new life. What to do now? Bilal "did you forget what this man did to us?"
    Ecevit "I'm saying I have a new life, Don't you hear?" Bilal" so you forget?"
    Ecevit" I left it behind.I left everything." Bilail "I'm asking you one question, did you forget?" "Did you forget what they did to us"
    Eveit said "I forgot. I forgot everything. Nothing happened. I forgot" bilal "you didn't forget brother. You still see the same nightmare till now"
    Bilal said to Eveit he can change his house, his car, his wife, his friends but he can't forget what happened. Because what they did still can't get out of them.[/center]

Eveit said "I don't remember. I don't remmeber you too. I can't do it. Forget me"

Ecevit is home. he is asking Birsan to open the light. He is washing his face "forget, forget, Nothing happened"

Bilal and Ahu: Bilal is saying that Ecevit didn't change at all . Ahu asked why did he come? What is he doing here? Bilal said nothing.
    She asked if there is something going on

At the prison : The man told them they will clean the toilets & collect the garabage.
    Ecevit is looking for a blanket for Bilal because he is ill. The tall boy gave Ecevit somehthing to open the door with & go to bring a blanket

Ecevit in prison & Bilal comes. Then the man caught them. Ecevit is saying "Leave him. I'm the one who called him to come"

Eceveit at Zaki in the hospital : Zaki I'm here brother. By your side. We will go out of here together. You will not say goodbye. I'm sorry. I left you and went away. But I didn't forget anything. I didn't forget. You will live.

Zaki & Evevit are talking in prison: Zaki says he will die here. Eveceit says What's this nonsense. We will go out of here when the punishment ends
    Zaki is saying don't leave me. I will die here. Eceveit says we will return home.

The man come to them: "Come on, your families are waiting for you outside"

Eceveit : Nothing happened.We didn't come here. This is our secret. We will not tell anyone about it. In order to forget we must stay together. Promise me

ترجمة جزء جديد من الحلقة الاولي  336656176 ترجمة جزء جديد من الحلقة الاولي  336656176 ترجمة جزء جديد من الحلقة الاولي  336656176 ترجمة جزء جديد من الحلقة الاولي  336656176 ترجمة جزء جديد من الحلقة الاولي  336656176 ترجمة جزء جديد من الحلقة الاولي  336656176 ترجمة جزء جديد من الحلقة الاولي  336656176
    ترجمة جزء جديد من الحلقة الاولي  336656176 END : Ecevit speaking to the grave telling Zeki rest in peace my brother....Bilal comes up and says you will not be forgotten, then turns to Ecevit and says No one saw me coming, as you requested...now are you
    with us?[/center]???
    Nsreen Savas
    Nsreen Savas
    مراقب عام
    مراقب عام

عدد المساهمات : 8686
    نقاط : 10542
    تاريخ التسجيل : 08/05/2011
    العمر : 48

ترجمة جزء جديد من الحلقة الاولي  Empty رد: ترجمة جزء جديد من الحلقة الاولي

مُساهمة من طرف Nsreen Savas الجمعة مارس 02, 2012 3:27 am

شكرا منوله حبيبتي مجهود رائع
    manal mansour
    manal mansour
    نائب مدير
    نائب مدير

عدد المساهمات : 4536
    نقاط : 6640
    تاريخ التسجيل : 24/02/2011
    العمر : 39

ترجمة جزء جديد من الحلقة الاولي  Empty رد: ترجمة جزء جديد من الحلقة الاولي

مُساهمة من طرف manal mansour الأربعاء مارس 07, 2012 9:03 pm

you're welcome Nsreen ترجمة جزء جديد من الحلقة الاولي  133268351
    Happy that you like it ترجمة جزء جديد من الحلقة الاولي  2314715754 ترجمة جزء جديد من الحلقة الاولي  1744413510

الوقت/التاريخ الآن هو الأحد مايو 12, 2024 10:42 pm