MURAT YILDIRIM ARAB FANS HOME

(New)..لقااااااء جديد لمراد يلدريم مع مجلة  Beauty Land 613623
عزيزي الزائر / عزيزتي الزائرة يرجي التكرم بتسجبل الدخول اذا كنت عضو معنا
او التسجيل ان لم تكن عضو وترغب في الانضمام الي اسرة المنتدي
سنتشرف بتسجيلك
شكرا (New)..لقااااااء جديد لمراد يلدريم مع مجلة  Beauty Land 829894
ادارة المنتدي (New)..لقااااااء جديد لمراد يلدريم مع مجلة  Beauty Land 103798

MURAT YILDIRIM ARAB FANS HOME

هل تريد التفاعل مع هذه المساهمة؟ كل ما عليك هو إنشاء حساب جديد ببضع خطوات أو تسجيل الدخول للمتابعة.

الف مبروك افتتاح منتدى MURAT YILDIRIM FANS HOME
منتدى MURAT YILDIRIM FANS HOME مش هتقدر تغمض عينيك
اعزائي أعضاء منتدى murat yildirim lovers ارجو منكم وضع المساهمات في مكانها المخصص لها ليستمتع الجميع بمساهماتكم وشكرا

المواضيع الأخيرة

»  لقاء مع مراد يلدريم في باريس
(New)..لقااااااء جديد لمراد يلدريم مع مجلة  Beauty Land Emptyالأحد فبراير 18, 2018 10:05 pm من طرف sarahmuratagha

» murat yildirim biography
(New)..لقااااااء جديد لمراد يلدريم مع مجلة  Beauty Land Emptyالأربعاء فبراير 14, 2018 10:13 am من طرف sarahmuratagha

» حلقة كوميدية بعنوان Patron kim ?
(New)..لقااااااء جديد لمراد يلدريم مع مجلة  Beauty Land Emptyالأحد فبراير 11, 2018 7:15 pm من طرف sarahmuratagha

» صور لقاء مراد مع مجله المرأة اليونانية
(New)..لقااااااء جديد لمراد يلدريم مع مجلة  Beauty Land Emptyالأربعاء نوفمبر 29, 2017 2:18 pm من طرف sarahmuratagha

» ظهور جديد لمراد يلدريم بورتشين تيرزيوجلو..تفاصيل جميله بالداخل
(New)..لقااااااء جديد لمراد يلدريم مع مجلة  Beauty Land Emptyالإثنين سبتمبر 04, 2017 1:30 pm من طرف sarahmuratagha

» لقاء جريده الصباح التركيه مع مراد يلدريم و ايمان الباني
(New)..لقااااااء جديد لمراد يلدريم مع مجلة  Beauty Land Emptyالسبت مايو 13, 2017 8:09 pm من طرف sarahmuratagha

» العشق الاسودج3
(New)..لقااااااء جديد لمراد يلدريم مع مجلة  Beauty Land Emptyالجمعة أبريل 28, 2017 1:39 pm من طرف sarahmuratagha

» اغاني المطرب مصطفى صندل ....متجدد
(New)..لقااااااء جديد لمراد يلدريم مع مجلة  Beauty Land Emptyالسبت أبريل 22, 2017 11:17 am من طرف sarahmuratagha

» فيلم مراد الجديد
(New)..لقااااااء جديد لمراد يلدريم مع مجلة  Beauty Land Emptyالإثنين مارس 20, 2017 11:20 am من طرف sarahmuratagha

3 مشترك

(New)..لقااااااء جديد لمراد يلدريم مع مجلة Beauty Land

ريم السعوديه
    ريم السعوديه
    مراقب عام
    مراقب عام

عدد المساهمات : 132
    نقاط : 277
    تاريخ التسجيل : 23/02/2011

(New)..لقااااااء جديد لمراد يلدريم مع مجلة  Beauty Land Empty (New)..لقااااااء جديد لمراد يلدريم مع مجلة Beauty Land

مُساهمة من طرف ريم السعوديه الأربعاء فبراير 23, 2011 5:38 pm

(New)..لقااااااء جديد لمراد يلدريم مع مجلة  Beauty Land 76844_1316723777374_1809145559_611021_1389840_n

interview from" Beauty Land"

“Fame is an Obstacle”
    As if he’s not the one who fixes millions of eyes to the TV screen with each series he takes part in, he greets everyone with an enviable warmth and sincerity. After graduating from the Mechanical Engineering department of the
    Yıldız Technical University, Yıldırım opted to engage himself in acting, and his successful acting career is ever so consistent probably due to this strong background of his. Following his roles in Immortal Love (Ölümsüz Aşk), All My Children (Bütün Çocuklarım) and Big Deceit (Büyük Yalan), his character “Demir” in the new series “Rebel (Asi)” had this young actor gain even more fans. Here we are to get to know him better.
    The young and handsome actor Murat Yıldırım sincerely answered all our questions.

Originally you’re a mechanical engineer but you also act.How did your career path lead to television? Have you always been dreaming about becoming a famous actor?
    For a brief period during primary school my father was also my teacher. He used to write plays and have children stage them. However he never gave me any role as I was very little. He once did though; I was inside a horse costume, at the back, and it was really hot. I could say that this is the initial
    stage of my career. I came to Istanbul to study mechanical engineering. But after watching the performances of the drama club at the school, I decided to join them. I took my first acting lessons with them. As a kid I used to dream about becoming a rock star. After taking a bath I used to gaze at my shadow with a hairbrush in my hand and imagine I was singing in front of thousands of people. Then I would realize that I was naked and quickly run off to my bedroom. If these imaginary concerts weren’t interrupted as such, I might have been singing in huge venues right now.

Were you ever thinking about television in those days?
    I came to Istanbul to become an engineer but one part of mine always wanted to do something else. This could have been theatre, a one man show. I was into music back then.Then I joined the drama club at school and began acting.I used to have some friends who were taking part in TV projects so I joined them for a few times. I met some people and had them watch me act in plays. They called me up and eventually I was on TV. I was never really interested in TV that much. I mean, theatre was much more important for me. But having been presented with the opportunity, I guess I couldn’t say no to anything I thought would lead to a positive outcome. That’s how my TV career started.

You’ve taken part in many successful productions in your home country – Turkey. Immortal Love, All My Children, Big Deceit, Tempest (Fırtına) and Rebel… Which one of these appealed to you the most?

They were all good but Tempest is probably most special one. That was the project which brought me and my spouse Burçin together, we were acting together. Those were wonderful days for me. I can say that I owe my current happiness to Tempest.

What made you accept the offer for Rebel?
    Rebel has a really good storyline. Even while I was reading the script I started shaping my character in my mind and that got me quite excited about the project. My fi rst concern while choosing a role is the plot. Acting requires a well conceived narrative; the story you’re going to tell has to be good. Actually I’m interested in all the roles that I haven’t played yet. I just think I don’t want to be in a romantic role after this project. I would like to do something different.

Rebel became a project that took you to far off lands. With this series you reached the East. How does it feel to be appreciated as an actor not only in Turkey but also in other countries?

It probably would make me realize how small the world is. I just want to be a good actor. This is one of the most tiring aspects of my job. While you’re behaving like an actor, people expect you to behave like a star, and that’s when the confl ict is born. I can say that fame is an obstacle for me but if my acting becomes the subject matter, then that would make me happy. Rebel became a well received and much loved series in the Middle East, Romania and Bulgaria. I will be taking part in various events in the Middle East in the near future. Actually this will be fi rst time I’ll experience such a feeling, I’m quitecurious myself.

Where would you like to be in 10 years time?
    I have never been a planned person. I may be clever but not smart. I usually manage to resolve a situation I’m faced with. Now acting has become my
    profession. That’s how I earn my living, although it used to be a mere hobby. I used to take great pleasure in acting on stage but now it has become more of a profession. The reason why I’m thinking like this is my busy TV schedule… I can’t fi nd time to do theatre but I wouldn’t like this to be taken the wrong way. It’s just that acting in a TV series and trying to do theater at the same time is really hard in Turkey.

How about cinema? Is Hollywood a part of your dreams?
    In Turkey, doing cinema is more fun. When you’re acting in a TV series you feel like you’re working in a fast food restaurant. You have to rush a 90 minute episode each week. You can’t take time off for yourself. Sometimes you can’t even fi nd time to rehearse. Such conditions reveal the difference between the quality of your acting in cinema and TV. Of course I couldn’t imagine myself to be where I ** now 10 years ago. I couldn’t even have guessed it. The possibility of such a similar and radical situation to evolve excites me but that’s all. I really do not know what is to come. Being in Hollywood has never been a dream of mine. I think putting a world class performance as a professional in your own country is much easier than trying to establish yourself over there
    ميزو سفير
    ميزو سفير
    عضو فضي
    عضو فضي

عدد المساهمات : 200
    نقاط : 209

(New)..لقااااااء جديد لمراد يلدريم مع مجلة  Beauty Land Empty رد: (New)..لقااااااء جديد لمراد يلدريم مع مجلة Beauty Land

مُساهمة من طرف ميزو سفير الأربعاء فبراير 23, 2011 7:09 pm

شكرا على مجهودك الراااااااااااااائع يا ريم بس ممكن الترجمة لو سمحتى
    :flower: :flower: :flower: :flower:
    ريم السعوديه
    ريم السعوديه
    مراقب عام
    مراقب عام

عدد المساهمات : 132
    نقاط : 277

(New)..لقااااااء جديد لمراد يلدريم مع مجلة  Beauty Land Empty رد: (New)..لقااااااء جديد لمراد يلدريم مع مجلة Beauty Land

مُساهمة من طرف ريم السعوديه الأربعاء فبراير 23, 2011 7:15 pm

mezo mn كتب:شكرا على مجهودك الراااااااااااااائع يا ريم بس ممكن الترجمة لو سمحتى
    :flower: :flower: :flower: :flower:

أوعدك حبيبتي ميزو في أقرب فرصه حنزلك الترجمه تبعه ياقلبي ..

وألف شكر يااقلبي على تفاعلك وردك ..
    ;) ;) ;)
    ميزو سفير
    ميزو سفير
    عضو فضي
    عضو فضي

عدد المساهمات : 200
    نقاط : 209

مُساهمة من طرف ميزو سفير الإثنين فبراير 28, 2011 2:45 pm

العفو ريم والشكر ليكى انتى حبيبتى :flower: :flower: :flower:
    sarahmuratagha
    sarahmuratagha
    عضو سوبر
    عضو سوبر

عدد المساهمات : 5872
    نقاط : 6658
    تاريخ التسجيل : 20/11/2011
    العمر : 42
    الموقع : جمهورية مصر العربية

مُساهمة من طرف sarahmuratagha الأحد يوليو 06, 2014 11:18 pm

تسلمي ريم ولوان كناعايزين ترجمة

الوقت/التاريخ الآن هو الجمعة أبريل 26, 2024 5:11 pm