MURAT YILDIRIM ARAB FANS HOME

لقاء مراد يلديريم مع "إيلاف" 613623
عزيزي الزائر / عزيزتي الزائرة يرجي التكرم بتسجبل الدخول اذا كنت عضو معنا
او التسجيل ان لم تكن عضو وترغب في الانضمام الي اسرة المنتدي
سنتشرف بتسجيلك
شكرا لقاء مراد يلديريم مع "إيلاف" 829894
ادارة المنتدي لقاء مراد يلديريم مع "إيلاف" 103798

MURAT YILDIRIM ARAB FANS HOME

هل تريد التفاعل مع هذه المساهمة؟ كل ما عليك هو إنشاء حساب جديد ببضع خطوات أو تسجيل الدخول للمتابعة.

الف مبروك افتتاح منتدى MURAT YILDIRIM FANS HOME
منتدى MURAT YILDIRIM FANS HOME مش هتقدر تغمض عينيك
اعزائي أعضاء منتدى murat yildirim lovers ارجو منكم وضع المساهمات في مكانها المخصص لها ليستمتع الجميع بمساهماتكم وشكرا

المواضيع الأخيرة

»  لقاء مع مراد يلدريم في باريس
لقاء مراد يلديريم مع "إيلاف" Emptyالأحد فبراير 18, 2018 10:05 pm من طرف sarahmuratagha

» murat yildirim biography
لقاء مراد يلديريم مع "إيلاف" Emptyالأربعاء فبراير 14, 2018 10:13 am من طرف sarahmuratagha

» حلقة كوميدية بعنوان Patron kim ?
لقاء مراد يلديريم مع "إيلاف" Emptyالأحد فبراير 11, 2018 7:15 pm من طرف sarahmuratagha

» صور لقاء مراد مع مجله المرأة اليونانية
لقاء مراد يلديريم مع "إيلاف" Emptyالأربعاء نوفمبر 29, 2017 2:18 pm من طرف sarahmuratagha

» ظهور جديد لمراد يلدريم بورتشين تيرزيوجلو..تفاصيل جميله بالداخل
لقاء مراد يلديريم مع "إيلاف" Emptyالإثنين سبتمبر 04, 2017 1:30 pm من طرف sarahmuratagha

» لقاء جريده الصباح التركيه مع مراد يلدريم و ايمان الباني
لقاء مراد يلديريم مع "إيلاف" Emptyالسبت مايو 13, 2017 8:09 pm من طرف sarahmuratagha

» العشق الاسودج3
لقاء مراد يلديريم مع "إيلاف" Emptyالجمعة أبريل 28, 2017 1:39 pm من طرف sarahmuratagha

» اغاني المطرب مصطفى صندل ....متجدد
لقاء مراد يلديريم مع "إيلاف" Emptyالسبت أبريل 22, 2017 11:17 am من طرف sarahmuratagha

» فيلم مراد الجديد
لقاء مراد يلديريم مع "إيلاف" Emptyالإثنين مارس 20, 2017 11:20 am من طرف sarahmuratagha

2 مشترك

لقاء مراد يلديريم مع "إيلاف"

المدير العام
    المدير العام
    Admin
    Admin

عدد المساهمات : 1422
    نقاط : 3770
    تاريخ التسجيل : 23/02/2011
    العمر : 45
    الموقع : مصر

لقاء مراد يلديريم مع "إيلاف" Empty لقاء مراد يلديريم مع "إيلاف"

مُساهمة من طرف المدير العام السبت يونيو 18, 2016 8:33 pm

English Translation :

Interviewer: Murat Yildirim Welcome in Lebanon and  you honored us on Elaph
    Murat: Welcome
    I love the Arabic Language When you speak it, and also French language is very beautiful
    But Arabic has always been printed in my ears since my childhood through the words of my mother
    I love it too, and I followed you during your talk
    You speak Arabic Language is very beautiful
    Interviewer: Very nice, Did you learn Arabic words?
    Murat: I know a little, very little, how are you? Good
    Bread, water, drink
    Interviewer:  Bread

Murat:  Bread yes
    The dialect changes, of course, depending on the location, it is different in Lebanon from Syria, and different from Saudi Arabia

Although my mother origin its tip extends to Saudi Arabia but she can not understand at first
    Because Arabic of Turkey slightly different more
    she can not understand at first but
    After it the second time that we went to it she was talking with them very well
    the difference between them is not great, but there are small differences, is not it?
    Interviewer: Yes
    Murat:  I ask you the question

Interviewer:  Of course different
    Is it your first visit to Lebanon? How did you find Lebanon? And what did you like most?
    Murat: Now the opportunity did not allow me  to roam, but since my childhood I have a curiosity about Beirut
    This curiosity first began from the food

Because my deceased aunt used to make wonderful food
    And my mother was always saying she worked in Beirut
    And she learned the catering industry then, and used to make very delicious food, we all say this always
     ?Interviewer:  Which food
    Murat:she used to make meat, I mean all the food that she made was very delicious, let me tell Dolma for example
    Interviewer: Tabbouleh, Do you know it?
    Murat:Do they call it tabbouleh? she used to make stuffed Kippeh
    Of course, our foods are similar to each other, but differ small differences
    Mostly differ slightly in spices, and in the form that are made in it
    I know Beirut cuisine since my childhood, I've said this a little while ago
     Before you know me, that I know you from your foods
    Interviewer: You will take (Murex D'or)award  tomorrow in Lebanon, Will you share our viewers with your emotions?
    Murat:The award has not crossed my mind, the reason which raises my enthusiasm is our meeting tomorrow 
    there
    Because the nice thing is people called me here because of their love

they give me this award because of their love
    It is lovers invitation and I will be there
    That's why I'm excited
    We will know about the people
    I think it will be a beautiful night
    I have followed a bit before, we would come here several times, but

We had to call it off
    The cancellation was because of me often for the large number of my work

There was a hindrance, but this means that the Kismet is today
    Everything is beautiful in its time
    Interviewer:  I congratulate you

What makes you feel to be a star in the Arab world, not only in Turkey?

Murat:To be a star .... I will be speaking again about   that you love and being loved
    This gives reciprocal energy that 
    people smile to you when seeing you in the street
    And they send you a beautiful messages via social media websites
    This is about how is your exchange to it
    If you are beloved
    And if you want to give something communicating with your lovers become beautiful 
    I like this situation, of course, but on the other hand
      it id dangerous situation
    This may take a human to a different world

Such problems may occur, but Allah willing, we do not fall into such things never

But between lovers what can we do?

I think that I should look at them

Interviewer:  You became famous in the Arab world because of the two series (Asi) and (Ask Ve Ceza)

Demir in (Asi) and Savas in (Ask Ve Ceza)

Two characters resemble each other so much in shape, 

and there are criticisms in this regard

What do you think about this topic? And do you agree with this idea?

Murat:Probably are similar physically, but there is a complete difference between the the two characters

For example, the feelings experienced by Demir in Asi he can not  express it  for who he loves

Maybe plenty of love his status became particular and his physique also

He could not express too much about some things

But Savas was totally the opposite, and he was saying everything, and talking about everything

In this sense they differ from each other so much, they were two different  characters in style

Interviewer: But what is the most important factor influenced you to accept the role in the (love and punishment)

Murat: the most important factor influenced me in(love and punishment) was  the producer and director at the time
    Then, of course, joining Mrs. Nurgul to the staff But at that time, of course, was "kudret sabanci" (director) has done a very great works before, work I liked, such as "Aliye," and "One Thousand and One Nights," he has a great works, and the same way, the channel "TMG" and Erol Avcı  was, which was essentially   producers of that works, and they worked together. At the time, every actor wants to work with them, and I also I want to, and after, "Asi" came such an offer, and I accepted it, We had read the script very well. Sometimes the character get out the role, and sometimes the scenario, and sometimes work together with the producer, of course, and one of them is never enough, so must be evaluated together, but in that period for me was the director and producer are the initial plan. 

Interviewer: You embodied in the series "Queen of the Night," the role of "Kartal," What can you say about this character, and your experience with Meryem Uzerli ? Did  this series success for you?

Murat:About Meryem Uzerli she is from the people who you can be understand from the very beginning immediately within five or ten minutes, and Meryem was for me a person like that,From the first hour we knew each other our energies coincided  and loved her so much, and in return I think she loved me, she's a very  frank person  , very positive and of course this is beneficial to work, I mean at least it is catalyst for me, we also use this through acting. But did "Queen of the Night success"  in total? Sometimes if we preoccupied with something much may encounter problems, it becomes  staggered work from the start. It has been talking a lot about it, and scenario faced many troubles , the thing lasts as starts, we started the problems a little bit, and after it the problems ended, I say it in that sense,  meaning  the expansion of the story, but the work gathered  itself well, despite the change a lot of script writers everyone have worked on it, everyone talked about how our ability to gather it, originally there was a very nice crew, directors and actors. In my opinion there were a very good actors, and directors also were so, but as I said the story is  from the very beginning was about accident. I say an accident because the concern was there always to be a good work, there was a good faith, goodwill was present all the time, but this has become as accident . But I'm in my own name I had been a new experience, I played this role  for the first time and worked with new actors, working with new heroes was great fun, and the same way, was working with Meryem Uzerli

Interviewer: Is  there are actors that you know from the Arab world?

MuratNope, sorry I do not know 

Interviewer: Do you want to play a role with Arab actors in the same work?

MuratAt any time it can happen, of course, let it happen, why do not happen ?, I've said this a little while ago, I do not know if I will act in the series here, but I know I'll come back here again 

Interviewer: Arab women also are your admirers such as Turkish women . What do you feel? Did this affect you negatively ?
    MuratNegative in any sense?

Interviewer: :I do not know, I mean maybe in your private life
    [size=18]Murat[/size]As I said, to be beloved is a beautiful thing, to be beloved by all meanings, sometimes someone loves me  as his son, and sometimes someone sees me like his brother, and there are those who see me as a husband, the result is the thing that they see, and the energy that they take it from me, under any circumstances was positive, then this  pleases me, that's why I'm happy of course

Interviewer: I am sure that the women who are following the interview now wondering about your private life. Is there a new relationship on the horizon?
    [size=18]Murat[/size]Currently there are no one. You can say this

Interviewer: I mean ready
    [size=18]Murat:[/size]Since no one knows what is on the horizon except Allah, I can not say anything

Interviewer: Murat Yildirim Thank you so much for this interesting interview, you honored us very much, and welcome once again in Lebanon and on "Elaph.
    [size=18]Murat:[/size]I thank you
    لقاء مراد يلديريم مع "إيلاف" DSC_0752

لقاء مراد يلديريم مع "إيلاف" DSC_0751
    sarahmuratagha
    sarahmuratagha
    عضو سوبر
    عضو سوبر

عدد المساهمات : 5872
    نقاط : 6658
    تاريخ التسجيل : 20/11/2011
    العمر : 42
    الموقع : جمهورية مصر العربية